Samsung Galaxy Note 10 range of handset from the brand is still only up for the pre-order. But its official accessories are already available abroad on e-commerce portals. And if you are not an obstinate fan of genuine accessories, you may opt for good quality polycarbonate, flexible and durable Samsung Galaxy 10 back covers available for handset online in India.
What are the different types of covers available for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 handsets?
Right from the clear view or the silicone transparent gel covers, Samsung Galaxy Note10 cover cases are available in a variety of texture such as TPU, hard plastic, semi-hard plastic, polycarbonate cases, armour cases with the kickstand, transparent flip covers, and PU Leather flip covers, etc.
A new type of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 back covers that have been seen as the official device accessories are LED covers. These covers offer a slightly different look to the Samsung active display.
The LED cover will be having mood lighting and simple notification into the rear side of the case. The clear view/ transparent flip cases have a translucent section on the right-hand side that allows active functions control like the ability to take the call without opening the cover and checking the notification.
Being official accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device, these are quite expensive. And if you are looking for a cheaper alternative then you can go for polycarbonate Samsung Galaxy Note 10 covers. These are specially designed for the handset and have features that enhance the protection of the device. Also, the cases are responsible for rendering it at an entirely different look at very pocket-friendly prices.
Stunning features of the Galaxy Note 10
The Samsung Galaxy Note10 would be laden with amazing features such as cinematic AMOLED Infinity display, S Pen air action, intelligent battery backup, high-polish metal, and glass body.
1) The dynamic 6.3" AMOLED display of the device is superb in every lighting condition.
2) For the incredible speed, the device is powered by 7 nm processor and 12 GB RAM.
3) The 2.0 Gbps LTE of the device would enable quick downloading of the files, playing live games and streaming content like movies seamlessly on the handset.
4) The device is claiming to take the storage capacity of the mobile handsets to the entirely new level. The handset will be roping in 512 GB of internal storage that can be extended further up to 1 TB using micro SD card.
5) The device has cutting edge battery of 4300 mAh which will last for a day
6) There are four cameras on the handset, 1 in the front and 3 on the rear to capture amazingly sharp photographs and making videos.
7) The specification of the primary camera on the rear is 12-megapixels + 12-megapixels + 16-megapixel that deliver excellent photography experience
8) 10-megapixel front camera with live filters and effects
9) Taking down notes is never this easy as it is with the Galaxy Note 10 handset.
10) Control your handset like zoom in or out the camera focus, flip through photos, and change the volume and much more with the simple wave, clicks or gesture.
11) Write anything on the screen without opening any app.
12) Gorilla Glass v6
13) Fast charging powered by wireless charger
14) Waterproof and dust resistant body
The flagship handset from the brand price at around Rs 60000 for the base model might run out of budget for many. But those who can afford would surely love the device for its excellent camera, battery backup along with other notable features. Get well designed Samsung Galaxy Note 10 back covers even before the device reaches into your hand so that your protection ready to welcome your handset.