How To Create Paytm Merchant Account
(Easiest Method) Trick / How To Create Paytm Merchant Account ? Today We Will Going To Share You Steps To Create A Paytm Account. Every Can Be Apply For This Account For That You Need A KYC Verified Paytm Account. In This Post You Will Get Also KYC Up-gradation Process In Details. Know More Benefits Of Merchant Account.
Paytm KYC Update, Create A Marchent Account, Benefits Of Merchant Account. Get Full Information & Requirement For Paytm Marchent Account, So Let’s See
Paytm Merchant Account –
I hope you everyone showing Paytm Accepted Here QR Code on many store, petrol pump, shop, and many others. they are using paytm Merchant account & every Merchant user will get a unique CR Code using that Merchant can take payment directly In there bank.
Also Read –
This account has may of future & Benefit we will discuss also about those Benefits. if you are new here then i will Suggested to you to visit on our blog daily to getting Free Recharge Tricks & best working Free Paytm Cash. by following our blog you can earn lot’s of money & get free deals daily.
How To Verify KYC To You Paytm Account For Creating Marchent Account :
1. Firstly All Of User Download Paytm App (Available On This Platforms Android / Windows / Ios) From App Store / Playstore
2. Open App And Login Your Paytm Account Using Your Permanent Number (If You Didn’t Have Paytm Account Then Create A Paytm Account Then Login)
4. Now One The Home Page You Will Get Link Aadhaar Option Click On There
5. It Will Ask To Put Your Aadhaar Card Number & Name
6. Then Choose Request A Visit Option
7. Then Enter Your Home Address / Office Address Then Click On Request A Appointment
7. Wait 1 Days To 3 Days A Paytm Agent Will Come To You Or Visit To Your Nearest Paytm KYC Center & They Will Complete Your Aadhaar Verification by Bio metric Finger Print Process
8. So After That You Are Done To Upgrade KYC In Your Paytm Account
In Case Paytm Agent Not Available In Your Locality Or Location Then You Have To Go Your Nearest Paytm Payment Bank Office To Complete KYC Up-gradation
How To Create Paytm Merchant Account :
1. Firstly All Of User Download Paytm Merchent Account From PlayStore By Click Here
2. After Downloading & Installed The App Open It Normally
3. Select You Prefer Language & Click On Continue
4. Then Allow All Permissions & Login Your Old Paytm Account (Account Should Be KYC Verified)
5. On The Next Page You Will See GET QR CODE Option. Click On That.
6. On The Next Page You Will See Your Own Information (Name, Aadhaar Number Etc)
7. Then Click Enter Business Details & Enter App Required Details
Business Name – Shop Name / Company Name / Your Own Name
- Shop Name – Your Shop Name / Your Name
- Select Business Category – Choose As Per Your Business Type
- Business Sub Category – As Your Choice
- Select Business Address – Add Shop / Your Home Address
8. On The Next Page It Will Ask To Add Your Bank Details . So Enter All Required Details Correctly (Account Number, Name, Bank Name, IFSC Code)
9. Now It Will Take Some Time To Create Your Account Wait 1 Or 2 Minutes & You Will Redirect To Merchant QR Code Page
10. Now Your Marchent Account Is Ready. Share Your Marchent QR Code To Your Friends & Customer & Take Payment In Your Bank
12. How To Get ₹100 For Merchant Account Creating – You Will Get 100 Cashback to Your Paytm Wallet When You Have Completely Done Your Merchant Account.
Benefits Of Marchent Account –
INR 1 Lakh restrict: minimal – KYC traders is entitled to have as much as INR 20k as pockets balance and the KYC-enabled Paytm wallet lets you keep up to INR 1 lakh at any time.
Connected to non – public Paytm Account: The Paytm decal to your shop-front is linked for your non-public Paytm account. This allows you hold a tab of bills without difficulty.
No transaction rate : accept and ship unlimited Paytm payments totally free. you could additionally switch up to INR 25k on your bank account each month.
Unlimited Transfers: There are not any limits to how a whole lot you could transfer on your bank account.
Instantly to your bank Account : perfect if your employees insist on financial institution statements. you’re always welcome to apply Paytm.
PayTM presently does no longer fee anything on regular fund transfers/payments, ie, if one sends or gets cash through PayTM, be it regular user or service provider.
however, if one has to transfer the money from PayTM wallet to their financial institution, PayTM charges transaction charges + provider Tax.
Transaction expenses as of these days is 1 % for KYC compliant consumer and four% for non KYC compliant consumer.
present day even these prices are waived off until thirty first Dec because of executive directive. this could alternate after 1st Jan.
PayTM can also preserve to waive off those expenses for some extra time for you to inspire adoption of its platform
Must Read – How To Use Paytm Gift Voucher Balance
About More Information About Create Paytm Merchant Account –
As per TricksGang understanding they do now not fee something for set up if you may persuade them or guarantee true transactions. however they ask you for X amount as an initial deposit for your enterprise pockets account as a prepay.
It is probably 50k or 1 lakh rupees and commissions in line with transactions may also range from 2-3% relying on the volumes you do. but integrating virtual wallet is a great choice which reduces our manual efforts and on the same time your product gets branding benefit from their emblem.Create Paytm Merchant Account