October is here!! Which means it's almost Halloween Day. Do you have any plan for celebrate it?? Or you just want to have a party but want something different with your make up look?? At this post I'll answer your problem by write about make up inspiration for Halloween.
Halloween identic with something dark. Most people will use "creepy" costume, with dark make up as well. Smokey eyes and dark lip color become the most common make up that everyone gonna use. There's nothing wrong with it. But, how about if we make a new make up style for this special event??
Forget about all "dark" make up, this time I'll use bright make up starts from eyeshadow, until lip color. Yup!! As you can see on the picture, I chose a bright - glittery silver eyeshadow, to make my eyes more festive. Not forgetting the lips, I also use a glittery lip gloss to layer the lip matte as a base. I love to use liquid lip matte for every occasions. It's very pigmented, and more long lasting than usual lipstick. However, at the special moment like this, we can give another layer with glittering lip gloss or just a simply glitter, to make it looks more glamorous.
|Eye Make Up with Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Collection 2016 Eyeshadow Palette|
|Kylie Holiday Edition 2016 - Kyshadow & Liquid Lip Color|
Here's the make up list that I used for this look:
- Giorgio Armani Designer Lift Smoothing Firming Foundation No. 4
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye Concealer - Light
- KIKO Milano Colour Veil Blush No. 03
- Make Up For Ever Face Contour Kit No. 2
- Kyshadow by Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Collection 2016
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow - Brown
- Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner - Deep Black
- Koji Dolly Wink Color Eyeliner - Vivid Pink
- Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lip Matte - Angel
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Cupid